My Facie

My Facie

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm coming back..it's me...zalikhajainanl...

Being so serious studying for financial accounting..
Well, not really still got time to relax and took few shot  while in that class.

Hye..hello... everybody..it's been so long I haven't updated my blog since I'am busy..quite busy with my new whole moment of my life..I've just finished my practical semester few months ago and I have barely  forgotten that I still have my blog..I've been ignoring my blog for almost a year..it's too many things that I need to catch up and update since i have my instagram, tweeter and facebook.. all my account named zalikhajainanl so just find me in this URL a.k.a UnReal Life..heheehe..Currently, I've been spending my whole time with my campus life, this is my final semester in UiTM..can't wait to finish..I have a round two months to go..Now, spending my time go to class and being a nerd studying accounting and auditing..wish me luck..and I will try to keep on updating my blog with interesting places in Sabah especially, delicious delicacies & cuisine, movies, dramas, tips and many more..tata~ from me @zalikhajainanl..

No comments:

Post a Comment